WHAT TO ASK WHEN PICKING AN AVIATION ACCIDENT LAWYER
There are many lawyers who claim aviation accident experience but who have little or none but may be successful in other fields.
Here are a few important questions to ask.
- How many aviation accident cases have you handled?
- How many aviation accident cases have you tried to verdict?
- What were the verdicts in those cases?
- Are you a pilot?
- How long have you been a pilot?
- Have you personally flown the aircraft involved in this accident?
- Did you personally investigate this accident before I called you?
- What do you think happened?
- Do you personally know the management of the aircraft manufacturer?
- Do you personally know the management of the engine manufacturer?
- Have you settled cases with the insurers for the aircraft or engine?
- Are you one of the world’s recognized experts in the field of aviation accidents?
If the answer to any of these questions is no or you get responses that don’t make sense, you need The Wolk Law Firm.
Contact us, we can give you the answers you need. We are the acknowledged world’s experts in this field.
Arthur Alan Wolk
November 1, 2022
Contact The Wolk Law Firm
p: (215) 545-4220
c: (610) 733-4220
f: (215) 545-5252
For more commentaries, click here.