- New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- District of New Jersey
Admissions Pro Hac Vice
- Villanova University
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Minor in Naval Science
- Concentration in Business
- Temple University
- Juris Doctor
- Airline Transport Pilot Airplane Multi Engine Land
- Commercial Pilot Airplane Single Engine Land
- Certified Flight Instructor Airplane Single Engine Land
- Certified Flight Instructor Airplane Multi Engine Land
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument Airplane
- Lawyer Pilot Bar Association
- Airplane Owners and Pilot’s Association
- Temple American Inn of Court
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
John J. Gagliano
John Gagliano is a former Naval Aviator. After serving as a Navy Pilot on active duty for more than nine years, he attended and graduated from Temple University’s Beasley School of Law. John joined The Wolk Law Firm in September, 2008 as a law clerk after a successful internship for the Honorable John R. Padova of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Some highlights of John’s service as a Naval Aviator include his first deployment to Afghanistan, which was one week after 9/11. John deployed on September 18, 2001 on board the USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT (CVN-71) and flew more than 80 combat missions over Afghanistan with Carrier Air Wing ONE in the opening days of Operation Enduring Freedom. John deployed to Iraq in September, 2003 with Carrier Air Wing ONE on board the USS ENTERPRISE (CVN-65). At the completion of his Iraq deployment, John was selected to be a Fleet Replacement Squadron (FRS) Instructor Pilot and served as a flight instructor for 3 years in Norfolk, Virginia. John’s personal awards include the Air Medal (four awards), the Navy Commendation Medal and the Navy Achievement Medal (two awards).
John has seamlessly transitioned from being a top pilot to being a top lawyer. John leads The Wolk Law Firm’s teams of engineers, scientists and test piloting experts in the investigation, testing and demonstration of aviation crash sequences. In his five years as a practicing attorney at The Wolk Law Firm, John has been counsel at two trials and his hard work has led to the recovery of over $90 million for the firm’s clients. John’s aviation and leadership experience have given him the compassion and understanding to interact with clients during their time of need and the confidence to approach sophisticated problems with poise and charisma.
John can be reached at email@example.com.